Welcome to Sterling Credit Adjustors
Edmonton Commercial Collection Agency
Sterling Credit Adjustors Inc. is a Western based and directed Collection Agency. We provide commercial debt collection services.
“TIME IS THE ENEMY OF COLLECTIBILITY”
Commercial Collection Services
- Free Ten-Day Collection Demand Letters: Sterling Collections will use the leverage of Sterling's Name to get paid prior to listing any delinquent account for Collection. All you have to do is to send us the debtor information and the total amount outstanding. 10 days later, if the account is not paid in full, we begin Debt Collection.
- Commercial Debt Collection Service: Sterling Collections will pursue your debt recovery from your past-due and delinquent accounts. We collect from any size business from sole proprietorships to large multinational corporations. If they owe you money, we will collect.
- Preferential Bulk Collection Rates: We offer preferential collection rate on all of your debt recovery if you have a large number of accounts to liquidate, or any large dollar balance, contact us to receive your preferential collection rate quote.
- Legal Remedies: We offer complete Small Claims and Queen's Bench legal services. You can maximize your legal Debt Recovery by ensuring that proper asset investigation is completed by Sterling Credit Adjustors prior to commencing Legal Action. If your Lawyers are unable to uncover all assets after judgment, Sterling Credit Adjustors also provides post judgement asset investigation.
- Coverage: No Matter where your debtors are located we can help. We have working arrangements with correspondents World Wide.
Our Debt Collection Guarantee
Our service is completely contingent on the client receiving money.
If the account is not paid there is NO CHARGE.
WE WON’T MAKE A BAD DEBT WORSE!
Our Debt Collection Experience
Our debt collection staff has more than 100 cumulative years of experience in the commercial credit and debt collection field, including companies such as Dun & Bradstreet, Equifax, and Creditel of Canada.